Corporate and Group Skydiving
Whether you be a group of friends or company wanting to raise money for charity, looking for an exciting experience for a stag or hen doo, or you are looking to organise an unforgettable team building experience, we will be able to help plan and coordinate your day down to the finest detail.
Organising big group charity skydives are our speciality! Whether you be a company trying to organise a group skydive in aid of a charity, or whether you be a charity trying to recruit charity jumpers for a big event, we will take the stress out of the organising and manage everything for you.
How we can help:
- We will find you the most suitable location and check availability for your chosen dates.
- Organise meeting rooms if necessary.
- Help you to find appropriate accommodation if required.
- Liaise with the centre on catering requirements and arrange outside catering if necessary.
- Provide marketing support materials such as posters to advertise your special event to recruit participants or sponsors.
- Advertise events on our website and Facebook Page.
- Answer the technical questions which are often posed by the participants for example medical related questions, video and photo questions and the timetable for the day.
- We will also provide you with information packs which will give your group all the information they need for the day.
Jump with members of the British Skydiving Team!
Depending on location and availability, it may be possible to organise for members from Great Britain’s Competition Skydiving Team to jump with you on a tandem skydive. Whilst safely secured to your tandem instructor, members of the British Team will hold your hand and build formations around you to add to the excitement!
The British Women’s Formation Skydiving Team have been crowned World Champions on 5 occasions since 1999 and are highly regarded within the competitive skydiving community. Please note that this is very much subject to the team’s training schedule at the time. Please phone to discuss further.
To discuss your specific requirements as well as to find out more about the great discounts we can offer on all skydiving courses for groups of 10 or more people, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01869 278706 to discuss.
Indoor Skydiving Team Building Experiences:
If you looking to keep your feet a little closer to the ground, why not take your group to the skydiving wind tunnel. Here you can get to experience the thrill and exhilaration of free fall in a safe environment without the need of a parachute! You will get to share the experience with your friends and colleagues with competitions being organised for those groups wanting to challenge each other!
To discuss your specific requirements, feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01869 278706.