Charity Skydive in aid of Blythswood Care
Our Vision is to see lives transformed through Christian care
To see lives transformed through the impact of educational opportunity, community action and gospel teaching.
• Education projects offer opportunities for children and young people (and particularly the disadvantaged) to realise their potential.
• Community action provides people of all ages with sustainable and transformational life-changing opportunities, especially in areas of deprivation.
• Christian ministry and literature distribution enables effective sharing of the life-changing gospel message of Jesus Christ, bringing hope and purpose to those we serve.
Working with our partners we see transformation in many people’s lives through our projects working with:-
• Disadvantaged children
• Women & girls caught in human trafficking
• People on the edge of society
Registered Charity Number: SC048001
To book a charity skydive in aid of Blythswood Care, go to our Booking Page.