Becoming a listed Charity on the UK Skydiving Adventures Charity
If you are a charity that would like to get involved in charity skydives, and are not currently listed on our Charity Page, please do get in touch. You can be listed on our site for prospect charity jumpers to select you as their chosen charity for their charity skydive.
What does listing on our Charity Page entail?
- Your logo would be displayed on our Charity page.
- You would appear in the drop down list of charities.
- You would have your own dedicated page which would include your logo, as much text as you like describing the work of your charity, photos if applicable and a link back to your own website.
- We would feature you in our Charity Events section when you plan your big skydiving events as well as on our Facebook Page.
Listing on our site is free and takes just 1 week for you to become visible to prospective charity jumpers, fundraising for your charity!
How do our Charity Skydives work?
We receive fundraising enquires from people wanting to raise money either for one of the charities we already have listed on our site, or for a charity not listed that is close to their heart. Our charity list therefore is always expanding as we are often approached by fundraisers wanting to raise money for charities not currently listed.
Most people who do charity skydives use a portion of their sponsorship money to fund the jump (Option A). We set people fundraising targets i.e. they have to raise double the cost of the jump in order to jump for free, resulting in a minimum of 50% of the money raised being sent to charity. If they don't meet their target they divide what they have raised in half, sending half to charity, putting the other half towards the cost of their jump, making up the jump cost shortfall from their own pocket. We also offer people the option of paying for the jump themselves so that more money goes to charity (Option B). People can raise money online, offline using sponsorship forms or a mixture of both.
We as a company make all the arrangements in terms of booking the fundraiser a place at the nearest centre on their chosen date as well as liaising with them in terms of their fundraising. We can also send you details of the fundraiser as well as send you fundraising reports for any online money raised allowing you to claim Gift Aid where possible.
We have a relationship with Everyclick enabling us to list charities (free of charge) on our dedicated fundraising page on their site allowing people to raise money online. This reduces the need for us to invoice you for the skydive. We would send you a cheque for any online money raised along with a fundraising report detailing each pledge as well as any deductions made for jump costs. Alternatively we can fit in with whatever fundraising process that you would like to follow!
Big Group Charity Skydives
Organising big group charity skydives are our speciality! We can help with the recruitment of charity jumpers for a big event and will take the stress out of the organising and manage everything for you.
How we can help:
- We will find you the most suitable location(s) and check availability for your chosen dates.
- Liaise with the centre on catering requirements and arrange outside catering if necessary.
- Provide marketing support materials such as posters to advertise your special event to recruit participants or sponsors.
- Advertise events on our website and Facebook Page.
- Answer the technical questions which are often posed by the participants for example medical related questions, video and photo questions and the timetable for the day.
- We will also provide you with information packs which will give your group all the information they need for the day.
To discuss your specific requirements, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01869 278706.